Three new bird flu cases found in China
Beijing:Three new human H7N9 cases were reported Saturday in China's Zhejiang province, bringing the total number of cases in this province to 20, health authorities said.
The new cases included a 35-year-old man surnamed Xiao from Ningbo City, who is in critical condition and being treated in hospital, Xinhua quoted a statement from the provincial health and family planning commission.
Another two patients are a 72-year-old woman from Hangzhou city and a man, aged 69, from Shaoxing city. They are also in critical condition, said the statement.
H7N9 avian flu cases have also been reported this year in Jiangsu and Guangdong provinces and Shanghai municipality.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?