Three new bird flu cases found in China
Beijing:Three new human H7N9 cases were reported Saturday in China's Zhejiang province, bringing the total number of cases in this province to 20, health authorities said.
The new cases included a 35-year-old man surnamed Xiao from Ningbo City, who is in critical condition and being treated in hospital, Xinhua quoted a statement from the provincial health and family planning commission.
Another two patients are a 72-year-old woman from Hangzhou city and a man, aged 69, from Shaoxing city. They are also in critical condition, said the statement.
H7N9 avian flu cases have also been reported this year in Jiangsu and Guangdong provinces and Shanghai municipality.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India