Top 10 foods for gorgeous skin and hair
Want to get that perfect radiance on your face? What you eat actually leaves an impact on your skin. Hectic schedules might leave you with that dull face that lacks luster. But don’t worry, read on to know what you should eat for that clear, healthy and glowing skin.
Blueberries: Yes, eating a cup full of blueberries can provide benefits like a glowing skin, healthy and shiny hair and it is even good for your eyes.
Spinach: Spinach is good for skin as it is useful to clear up acne. It contains various nutrients and vitamins like vitamin A, C, E, and K that are good for your skin.
Tomatoes: Tomatoes basically have an anti-ageing affect on our body as they contain antioxidant lycopene which is easily absorbed by our body thereby leaving you with a healthy skin and hair.
Salmon: Salmon is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids that protect the skin from sun exposure thereby providing radiance and glow to the skin.
Walnuts: Walnuts contain Omega-3 fatty acids, that help in strengthening of skin cells thereby locking the moisture and leaving you with a glowing healthy skin. Gorging upon a handful of walnuts can also help in reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
Yoghurt: Yoghurt is a natural source of probiotic and excellent food for your face as it is effective in treating acne, eczema, dandruff and other problems to some extent.
Green Tea: Green tea as we all know contains a good amount of antioxidants which when gets absorbed in the body, leaves you with that healthy glow.
Red Meat: Red meat is a storehouse of zinc and proteins and can therefore help in the treatment of acne.
Green beans: They are a rich source of silicon which help in better growth of hair and healthy nails.
Kiwis: Kiwis are a rich source of Vitamin C which help main a firm skin thereby keeping wrinkles at bay, This wonder fruit to contains antioxidants that keeps the skin healthy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Wimbledon: British No. 3 Kyle Edmund faces 1st round exit.
- 'Bad cholesterol not linked to elderly deaths'
- Women's Kabaddi challenge set for debut, to begin alongside men's Pro Kabaddi
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside
- Woman raped by husband, his brothers in Rajasthan; Maneka Gandhi asks NCW to probe