Top 5 health benefits of foot massage
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Feet is the least pampered part of our body. A daily foot massage enhances lubrication and circulation, and helps draw toxins to the surface for release.
Not just this, a daily massage can also help to keep our feet strong and provide more flexibility.
Here are five reasons why you must indulge in a good foot massage:
- It helps relieve pain.
- It helps improve blood circulation, thereby transferring more oxygen to the blood cells and thus helps in cleansing of the body.
- It is really rejuvenating as it releases any blockages that can hold back energy.
- A good foot massage is believed to improve symptoms in patients with multiple sclerosis.
- And last, but certainly not the least, foot massage helps relieve stress and fatigue as it loosens stressed out muscles thereby proving instant relief.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know