Top 5 health benefits of foot massage
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Feet is the least pampered part of our body. A daily foot massage enhances lubrication and circulation, and helps draw toxins to the surface for release.
Not just this, a daily massage can also help to keep our feet strong and provide more flexibility.
Here are five reasons why you must indulge in a good foot massage:
- It helps relieve pain.
- It helps improve blood circulation, thereby transferring more oxygen to the blood cells and thus helps in cleansing of the body.
- It is really rejuvenating as it releases any blockages that can hold back energy.
- A good foot massage is believed to improve symptoms in patients with multiple sclerosis.
- And last, but certainly not the least, foot massage helps relieve stress and fatigue as it loosens stressed out muscles thereby proving instant relief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?