Top 5 health benefits of foot massage
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Feet is the least pampered part of our body. A daily foot massage enhances lubrication and circulation, and helps draw toxins to the surface for release.
Not just this, a daily massage can also help to keep our feet strong and provide more flexibility.
Here are five reasons why you must indulge in a good foot massage:
- It helps relieve pain.
- It helps improve blood circulation, thereby transferring more oxygen to the blood cells and thus helps in cleansing of the body.
- It is really rejuvenating as it releases any blockages that can hold back energy.
- A good foot massage is believed to improve symptoms in patients with multiple sclerosis.
- And last, but certainly not the least, foot massage helps relieve stress and fatigue as it loosens stressed out muscles thereby proving instant relief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt