Top 5 health benefits of foot massage
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Feet is the least pampered part of our body. A daily foot massage enhances lubrication and circulation, and helps draw toxins to the surface for release.
Not just this, a daily massage can also help to keep our feet strong and provide more flexibility.
Here are five reasons why you must indulge in a good foot massage:
- It helps relieve pain.
- It helps improve blood circulation, thereby transferring more oxygen to the blood cells and thus helps in cleansing of the body.
- It is really rejuvenating as it releases any blockages that can hold back energy.
- A good foot massage is believed to improve symptoms in patients with multiple sclerosis.
- And last, but certainly not the least, foot massage helps relieve stress and fatigue as it loosens stressed out muscles thereby proving instant relief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Dadri lynching case: Allahabad High Court stays arrest of Mohd Akhlaq's family
- Australia coach Darren Lehmann backs Steve Smith's Sri Lanka series opt out
- Indonesia steps up fire response as haze blankets Singapore
- SC restrains Tamil Nadu Police from arresting Sasikala Pushpa
- Singapore's Deputy PM calls on Narendra Modi