Top 5 health benefits of foot massage
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Feet is the least pampered part of our body. A daily foot massage enhances lubrication and circulation, and helps draw toxins to the surface for release.
Not just this, a daily massage can also help to keep our feet strong and provide more flexibility.
Here are five reasons why you must indulge in a good foot massage:
- It helps relieve pain.
- It helps improve blood circulation, thereby transferring more oxygen to the blood cells and thus helps in cleansing of the body.
- It is really rejuvenating as it releases any blockages that can hold back energy.
- A good foot massage is believed to improve symptoms in patients with multiple sclerosis.
- And last, but certainly not the least, foot massage helps relieve stress and fatigue as it loosens stressed out muscles thereby proving instant relief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- India to test sub-scale demonstrator scramjet engine in 2016
- PSBs capital needs significantly higher than budgeted: Moody's
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar's daughter in trauma after BSP workers abuse her
- Samsung hits back at China's Huawei with patent suit
- India ranks 110th on Sustainable Development index