Veg diet makes you glow
Rather than a suntan, a vegetarian diet will help you score more with the opposite sex, claim scientists.
Soaking up the sunrays won`t make you as popular with the opposite sex, as will a healthy glow which " a fruit and vegetable diet gives you.
Research shows the English Rose skin of model Rosie Huntington Whiteley gets temperatures rising much faster than the perma-tan of celebs like Kate Price, 32.
The study at Bristol University is the first of its kind that establishes a link between sex appeal and a healthier lifestyle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi