Vegetarian diet makes you glow
Rather than a suntan, a vegetarian diet will help you score more with the opposite sex, claim scientists.
Soaking up the sunrays won`t make you as popular with the opposite sex, as will a healthy glow which a fruit and vegetable diet gives you.
Research shows the English Rose skin of model Rosie Huntington Whiteley gets temperatures rising much faster than the perma-tan of celebs like Kate Price, 32.
The study at Bristol University is the first of its kind that establishes a link between sex appeal and a healthier lifestyle.
Excessive suntan can cause "leathering" of the skin – which is a major turn off. Instead a diet of fruit, vegetables and snacks such as cereal and salads – which Willoughby is following currently, can do wonders for your skin.
"We find people prefer the golden effect from diet, rather than the darker effect from the sun," a newspaper quoted Scientist Ian Stephen as saying.
A healthy amount of sun plus a vegetable and fruit-rich diet are the key to a beautiful skin.
The top fruits for skin care include melons, apricots, and grapefruit.
Best veggies are peppers, chillies and spinach.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam