Vitamin C can help fight cancer
Auckland: Vitamin C could play a key role in fighting cancer.
People with cancer cells should have more vitamin C to limit tumour growth, a research led by Margreet Vissers, associate professor at the University of Otago, has said.
"Our results offer a promising and simple intervention to help in our fight against cancer, at the level of both prevention and cure," Vissers was quoted as saying by the New Zealand Herald.
The study has been published in the latest issue of the Cancer Research journal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- RSS trained inmates of Jawahar Bagh: Ram Vriksh Yadav's 'security officer' to police
- India vs New Zealand: Indore gears up to host its first ever Test in upcoming series
- Major success! Army busts new terror outfit 'Helem Tiger Force' in Assam's Kokrajhar
- ICC likely to make 12-team main draw in 2018 World T20