Vitamin C can help fight cancer
Auckland: Vitamin C could play a key role in fighting cancer.
People with cancer cells should have more vitamin C to limit tumour growth, a research led by Margreet Vissers, associate professor at the University of Otago, has said.
"Our results offer a promising and simple intervention to help in our fight against cancer, at the level of both prevention and cure," Vissers was quoted as saying by the New Zealand Herald.
The study has been published in the latest issue of the Cancer Research journal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read