Vitamin C can help fight cancer
Auckland: Vitamin C could play a key role in fighting cancer.
People with cancer cells should have more vitamin C to limit tumour growth, a research led by Margreet Vissers, associate professor at the University of Otago, has said.
"Our results offer a promising and simple intervention to help in our fight against cancer, at the level of both prevention and cure," Vissers was quoted as saying by the New Zealand Herald.
The study has been published in the latest issue of the Cancer Research journal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi genuine in his desire to have good relations with Pakistan: Ajit Doval
- Harish Rawat virtually admits his presence in 'sting CD', but says meeting journalist is not crime
- Refrain from using adulterated eye makeup, warn doctors
- Eight coaches of Delhi-Faizabad Express derails in Hapur district
- No difference between LF, TMC regimes: Rajnath Singh