Winter special: Best home remedies to cure cracked heels
Winter is a time when those whacky cold winds leave you with a dry skin. So, it is important to take care of your skin specially your toes to avoid cracked heels as this problem is common with everyone and aggravates in winters.
Read on to know the best natural remedies to cure those cracked heels.
Home remedies to treat cracked heels:
- For treating cracked heels, apply a mixture of candle wax and mustard oil and leave it on overnight to see the difference.
- Cracked heel is a common problem but trust me, sesame oil works wonders. Apply it on your cracked heels before going to bed and you will fall in love with your feet the very next day.
- Applying pulp of ripe banana on the affected area. It helps a lot in fast healing.
- Make a mixture of glycerin and rosewater and apply it to your feet for say 15 days and you will be amazed to see the results.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, tulsi and camphor in equal parts and add a little aloe vera gel into it. Now, apply the paste on the heels and see the results.
Tips for avoiding dry and cracked heels
- One of the best advice is to buy the right size of footwear as illfitted footwear can damage your feet.
- Most of us have a habit of walking bare foot at home; avoid doing so as your feet catch dust while you walk without slippers.
- Try keeping your feet clean and dirt free, cover them properly and moisturize them at least once a day to keep them soft and supple.
So, go on ladies make the most of these tips and say yes to those sexy high heels stilettos and beautiful strappy sandals even in winters.
Compilation by: Shruti Saxena
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!