Woman suffering from `foot orgasm syndrome` cured
London: The woman, who used to suffer from foot orgasm syndrome - climaxing up to six times a day due to orgasmic sensations triggered by foot - has been cured.
The woman, known only as Mrs A, was able to experience peaks of sexual excitement of a similar level to those she enjoyed with her husband just by walking and even when standing still, 18 months after a gallbladder surgery, the Mirror reported.
Experts researching the bizarre condition at Dutch universities in Utrecht and Leiden witnessed her have an orgasm within three seconds of applying pressure to her left foot.
Doctors told the publication that it was clearly noticeable and accompanied by eye movements, increased respiration and characteristic muscle movements of the hips and upper legs.
They said that following the orgasm, Mrs A was exhausted and had to recover for a couple of minutes.
It is thought that the sciatic nerve in her left leg was damaged during her stay in hospital, stopping the brain receiving signals from the leg, but not her vagina.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi