Woman tested positive for swine flu
A 25-year old woman suffering from respiratory problem and fever, tested positive for swine flu at a government hospital here, doctors said today.
"The woman, who was hospitalised for respiratory problem and fever, was tested positive yesterday. She is being treated at the swine flu ICU," spokesperson of the SMS government hospital said.
The woman is a resident of Dataramagarh town near here, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliament session will not bring rain, says Shah
- Lewis Hamilton wants softer tyres and more fun in Formula One
- Mamata announces grant to state government employees
- Intermediate Examination (Arts) Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 2:00 pm
- Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 12: 00 pm