Women suffer 20 years of bad hair days in a lifetime
London: Women spend a staggering 20 years of their lives worrying over `bad hair days`, a UK poll has found.
The poll found the average woman in UK will spend 7,332 days of her life being miserable about the state of her tresses.
Eight out of 10 women said their feelings of self-worth, confidence and beauty depend on how their hair is looking. If it is messy and unruly it can make them moody and depressed for more than four hours during the day.
Travelodge, which quizzed 2,000 British women, found that more than half said their `inner strength` was dictated by their hairdo, the `Daily Express` reported.
"Having unmanageable tresses can make a woman feel tired, grumpy and less confident. In contrast a great hair day will make a woman feel sexy, confident and ready to take on the world," Shakila Ahmed, spokesperson for the hotel chain, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read
- Assam flood situation grim, close to 3 lakh remain affected
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking
- Multiple deaths reported in Munich shopping centre shooting, police operation underway