Women suffer 20 years of bad hair days in a lifetime
London: Women spend a staggering 20 years of their lives worrying over `bad hair days`, a UK poll has found.
The poll found the average woman in UK will spend 7,332 days of her life being miserable about the state of her tresses.
Eight out of 10 women said their feelings of self-worth, confidence and beauty depend on how their hair is looking. If it is messy and unruly it can make them moody and depressed for more than four hours during the day.
Travelodge, which quizzed 2,000 British women, found that more than half said their `inner strength` was dictated by their hairdo, the `Daily Express` reported.
"Having unmanageable tresses can make a woman feel tired, grumpy and less confident. In contrast a great hair day will make a woman feel sexy, confident and ready to take on the world," Shakila Ahmed, spokesperson for the hotel chain, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today