Women worry about sagging breasts after 29: Study
London: Sagging breasts, a wrinkly face, thread veins and thinning hair are things that women fret about when they cross the age of 29, according to a study.
They all sound like signs of ageing that women in their 70s might be worrying about. But a woman`s battle to grow old gracefully begins at the end of her 20s, the daily Mail reported.
Having spent their teens trying to look older than they actually are, women finally become happy with their appearance in their early twenties -- but all that changes at 29.
At 29, women become more concerned about trying to look young again, amid fears of wrinkles, sagging boobs, bingo wings and crow`s feet.
They also tend to find their first grey hair. In fact, some 33 percent of women fret about going grey, and thinning hair is a major worry for three in 10.
A third of women say a sagging bottom keeps them awake at night, while 29 percent want to avoid a wrinkly cleavage at all costs.
The study shows other top ageing fears for ladies include facial hair, a middle-aged spread and thread veins, the Mail said.
The Superdrug company conducted the study of 2,000 women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Black money window: CBDT issues fresh FAQs; PAN mandatory
- France opens manslaughter inquiry into EgyptAir crash
- BGR-34 - Ayurvedic anti-diabetic drug launched by CSIR!
- After Dalai Lama met Lady Gaga, China warns of his motives
- Ishrat Jahan encounter case: GK Pillai knew of changes in affidavit, says inquiry panel