Women worry about sagging breasts after 29: Study
London: Sagging breasts, a wrinkly face, thread veins and thinning hair are things that women fret about when they cross the age of 29, according to a study.
They all sound like signs of ageing that women in their 70s might be worrying about. But a woman`s battle to grow old gracefully begins at the end of her 20s, the daily Mail reported.
Having spent their teens trying to look older than they actually are, women finally become happy with their appearance in their early twenties -- but all that changes at 29.
At 29, women become more concerned about trying to look young again, amid fears of wrinkles, sagging boobs, bingo wings and crow`s feet.
They also tend to find their first grey hair. In fact, some 33 percent of women fret about going grey, and thinning hair is a major worry for three in 10.
A third of women say a sagging bottom keeps them awake at night, while 29 percent want to avoid a wrinkly cleavage at all costs.
The study shows other top ageing fears for ladies include facial hair, a middle-aged spread and thread veins, the Mail said.
The Superdrug company conducted the study of 2,000 women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test