World`s 1st lab-grown burger with 250k-pound price tag up for tasting
London: The lab-grown burger which costs 250,000 pounds is all set to go on a menu at an undisclosed location.
Two Volunteers would be served the `artificially created` burger, including the mystery tycoon who has funded the project, the Mirror reported.
Professor Mark Post from Maastricht University in the Netherlands and his team used cow stem cells to create 20,000 tiny strips of meat.
These then self-organised into muscle and were electrified to help them bulk up.
Beetroot juice and saffron were added for colouring.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'