World’s largest sperm bank shuns redheads!
London: The world’s largest sperm bank, Cryos, has started refusing redhead donors as there is too little demand for their sperm.
According to Danish newspaper Ekstrabladet, Ole Schou, the director of Cryos has said that the only reliable demand for sperms from redheaded donors is from Ireland, where they sell “like hot cakes”.
"There are too many redheads in relation to demand,” the Telegraph quoted him as saying.
“I do not think you chose a redhead, unless the partner - for example, the sterile male - has red hair, or because the lone woman has a preference for redheads. And that’s perhaps not so many, especially in the latter case,” he stated.
Schou also revealed that there is a huge demand for sperm from donors with brown hair and brown eyes because of the bank’s large customer base in Spain, Italy and Greece and that he pays donors up to 500 dollars (316 pounds), and sends its semen to over 65 countries worldwide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das