Zee News announces 2nd Swastha Bharat Samman
New Delhi: After resounding success in its inaugural year, Zee News, in association with LIC, is all set to once again felicitate outstanding achievers from the field of health and medicine with the Swastha Bharat Samman 2011.
Going by the tradition set last year, a jury of eminent personalities has been formed to identify and felicitate the achievers - in various disciplines – who would be conferred the prestigious honour.
Gaps still exist in our healthcare delivery system despite the Central government hiking the health budget by 20 percent hike in 2011.
Swastha Bharat Samman forwards the cause of making affordable healthcare accessible to the masses and thus is an acknowledgement of the efforts of health professionals committed to the endeavour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?