Zydus Cadila gets USFDA nod for schizophrenia drug
New Delhi: Drug firm Zydus Cadila today said it has received the US health regulator`s approval to market aripiprazole orally disintegrating tablets, used in treating schizophrenia, in the American market.
The company has received a tentative approval from the US Food and Drug Administration for aripiprazole orally disintegrating tablets in the strengths of 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg and 30 mg, Zydus Cadila said in a statement.
The drug is an anti-psychotic medication used in the treatment of schizophrenia, it added.
Shares of Zydus group`s listed entity Cadila Healthcare today closed at Rs 877.10 apiece on the BSE, up 0.82 per cent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Perez grabs 3rd spot, gives Force India 4th ever podium finish
- Two dead, including one suspect, in Houston shooting: Police
- Had I stayed with AB de Villiers a little longer, it would have been different: Virat Kohli
- IPL 2016: Individual awards for outstanding players
- IPL 2016 final: It was a total team effort, says SRH's captain David Warner