Zydus Cadila gets USFDA nod for schizophrenia drug
New Delhi: Drug firm Zydus Cadila today said it has received the US health regulator`s approval to market aripiprazole orally disintegrating tablets, used in treating schizophrenia, in the American market.
The company has received a tentative approval from the US Food and Drug Administration for aripiprazole orally disintegrating tablets in the strengths of 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg and 30 mg, Zydus Cadila said in a statement.
The drug is an anti-psychotic medication used in the treatment of schizophrenia, it added.
Shares of Zydus group`s listed entity Cadila Healthcare today closed at Rs 877.10 apiece on the BSE, up 0.82 per cent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- 225 killed or missing in China rains; protests break out
- Police pressuring woman to give false statement against Amanantullah Khan: AAP
- Turkey detains Gulen`s nephew after coup attempt: Report
- UP: BJP protest for Naseemuddin Siddiqui's arrest, Dayashankar Singh's re-induction
- Discontinue pellet guns, says J&K HC citing Rajnath's statement