Zydus Cadila gets USFDA nod for schizophrenia drug
New Delhi: Drug firm Zydus Cadila today said it has received the US health regulator`s approval to market aripiprazole orally disintegrating tablets, used in treating schizophrenia, in the American market.
The company has received a tentative approval from the US Food and Drug Administration for aripiprazole orally disintegrating tablets in the strengths of 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg and 30 mg, Zydus Cadila said in a statement.
The drug is an anti-psychotic medication used in the treatment of schizophrenia, it added.
Shares of Zydus group`s listed entity Cadila Healthcare today closed at Rs 877.10 apiece on the BSE, up 0.82 per cent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you