Zydus Cadila launches migraine drug in the US
New Delhi: Drug firm Zydus Cadila today said it has launched Zolmitriptan orally disintegrating tablets, a migraine drug, in the American market after getting approval from the US health regulator.
The company announced the launch of Zolmitriptan orally disintegrating tablets in the US market after receiving final approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA), Zydus Cadila said in a statement.
The company is marketing the product in the strengths of 2.5 mg and 5 mg in the US market, it added.
As per IMS sales data, the sales of Zolmitriptan, used in the treatment of migraine, was estimated at USD 175 million in 2012.
Zydus Cadila group now has 79 approvals in the US market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi