Zydus Cadila launches migraine drug in the US
New Delhi: Drug firm Zydus Cadila today said it has launched Zolmitriptan orally disintegrating tablets, a migraine drug, in the American market after getting approval from the US health regulator.
The company announced the launch of Zolmitriptan orally disintegrating tablets in the US market after receiving final approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA), Zydus Cadila said in a statement.
The company is marketing the product in the strengths of 2.5 mg and 5 mg in the US market, it added.
As per IMS sales data, the sales of Zolmitriptan, used in the treatment of migraine, was estimated at USD 175 million in 2012.
Zydus Cadila group now has 79 approvals in the US market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Swiss fighter jet missing, believed crashed: Ministry
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir