Zydus Cadila launches migraine drug in the US
New Delhi: Drug firm Zydus Cadila today said it has launched Zolmitriptan orally disintegrating tablets, a migraine drug, in the American market after getting approval from the US health regulator.
The company announced the launch of Zolmitriptan orally disintegrating tablets in the US market after receiving final approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA), Zydus Cadila said in a statement.
The company is marketing the product in the strengths of 2.5 mg and 5 mg in the US market, it added.
As per IMS sales data, the sales of Zolmitriptan, used in the treatment of migraine, was estimated at USD 175 million in 2012.
Zydus Cadila group now has 79 approvals in the US market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda