Zydus Cadila launches migraine drug in the US
New Delhi: Drug firm Zydus Cadila today said it has launched Zolmitriptan orally disintegrating tablets, a migraine drug, in the American market after getting approval from the US health regulator.
The company announced the launch of Zolmitriptan orally disintegrating tablets in the US market after receiving final approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA), Zydus Cadila said in a statement.
The company is marketing the product in the strengths of 2.5 mg and 5 mg in the US market, it added.
As per IMS sales data, the sales of Zolmitriptan, used in the treatment of migraine, was estimated at USD 175 million in 2012.
Zydus Cadila group now has 79 approvals in the US market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- 2016 Olympics: Russia escape blanket ban, but IOC bars whistle-blower from Rio Games
- Pakistan Daily calls Nawaz Sharif's statement on Kashmir 'wishful thinking and unrealistic'
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Record fifth win sends Lewis Hamilton top
- Olympian predicts record medal haul from Indian shooters at 2016 Rio Games