10 reasons you should start drinking black tea every day!
Here are some of the health benefits of consuming black tea regularly.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: If you're one of those who loves to take an extra cup of black tea, it might not be as bad as you might have thought. In fact, this tea widely used and liked by many people possesses a wealth of health benefits.
Here are some of the health benefits of consuming black tea regularly:
- Daily consumption of black tea reduces your risk for diabetes.
- Good for digestion as tannins and other useful chemicals found in black tea help soothe the digestive system.
- The antioxidants in black tea lower your risk for certain forms of cancer.
- Taking black tea on a regular basis lowers your bad cholesterol levels and thus reducing the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- Regularly drinking black tea may also lower your risk for kidney stones and Parkinson’s disease.
- Black tea prevents plague formation and restricts bacterial growth that promotes the formation of cavities and tooth decays.
- Drinking black tea every day can help you maintain stronger bones and lower probability of developing arthritis due to the phytochemicals found in it.
- Black tea can help you lose weight as it contains very low amounts of sodium, fat and calories.
- Black is good for your skin due to its high content in vitamins B2, C and E, minerals such as magnesium, potassium and zinc, and some essential polyphenols and tannin.
- Black tea is also benefical for your hair due to the abundance of antioxidants and caffeine.