3 healthy foods to stay cool this summer
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Summer is here with all its heat, sweat and high humidity levels leaving you exhausted. Its time now to deck up your refrigerators with food that would be soothing to you in this summer heat.
Here are a few fresh and nutritious power foods that you should indulge in to keep you healthy this summer.
Cucumber: After reaching back home after perspiring all day, eating a slice of cucumber is a really good option to revitalize your weary senses. Cucumber contains a large amount of water which keeps you hydrated while helping the body eliminates toxins.
Yoghurt: Yoghurt contains important minerals like potassium, calcium, protein and vitamins. Most important of all it contains bacteria which help in absorption of nutrients in the intestines and stabilises the immune system.
Mangoes: The ‘king of all fruits’ mango is one of the seasonal fruit that you should surely indulge in. Fresh mango is an excellent source of potassium and therefore helps in controlling your heart rate and blood pressure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP