5 reasons why beer is good for your health
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: For all those who believe that drinking beer may pose a threat to your health, recent studies have found that the drink has several surprising health benefits if consumed in moderate amounts.
Here are some amazing health benefits of beer:
Drinking two beers a day can help in maintaining bone strength as it contains silicon which helps in strengthening bones.
If consumed in the right amount, beer is good for one's mental health and reduces the risk of developing Alzheimer's.
Since it is made of barley, it is an excellent source of fibre and hence consuming beer improves heart health and lowers cholesterol levels.
Studies suggest that consumption of beer in moderate amounts reduces the risk of heart strokes.
Since beer contains high water content, it helps reduce the risk of developing kidney stones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM