5 reasons why beer is good for your health
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: For all those who believe that drinking beer may pose a threat to your health, recent studies have found that the drink has several surprising health benefits if consumed in moderate amounts.
Here are some amazing health benefits of beer:
Drinking two beers a day can help in maintaining bone strength as it contains silicon which helps in strengthening bones.
If consumed in the right amount, beer is good for one's mental health and reduces the risk of developing Alzheimer's.
Since it is made of barley, it is an excellent source of fibre and hence consuming beer improves heart health and lowers cholesterol levels.
Studies suggest that consumption of beer in moderate amounts reduces the risk of heart strokes.
Since beer contains high water content, it helps reduce the risk of developing kidney stones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details