5 reasons why beetroot juice is good for you
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Beetroot juice contains a host of nutritional compounds like magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium and calcium as well as small amounts of copper, selenium, zinc, iron and manganese and thus has immense health benefits.
Not just this, even the leaves which are attached to beets have high nutritional value.
Here are a few health benefits of the wonder juice:
• A cup of beetroot juice helps reduce blood pressure level.
• Drinking a glass of beetroot juice daily actually aids blood flow to the brain and halts age-related ailments like dementia.
• It is an amazing antioxidant and helps prevent the formation of cancerous tumours.
• Beetroot juice detoxifies liver and also cures diseases related to digestive system.
• It is a very good source of folic acid and hence helps in providing protection against birth defects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie