5 reasons why eating olives are a must
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Almost everyone loves olives be it on your favourite pizza, sandwich or salad. Not only do they taste good but are loaded with a number of health benefits.
Here are a few reasons as to why olives are a must in your diet regularly:
-Olives are a rich source of vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids, which help reduce risk of heart disease by lowering blood press and LDL cholesterol.
-It has anti-inflammatory properties and hence helps in easing pain.
-Loaded with fatty acids and antioxidants, olives are an excellent food for your hair and skin.
-Eating olives help boost haemoglobin level in the body as it is a rich source of iron.
-Eating a cup of olives can help regulate blood pressure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj