5 reasons why you should eat celery
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Celery is one food item, the health benefits of which remain somewhat unsung. The goodness of celery is evident from the fact that it is high in fibre content and contains little calories. Also, it is packed with minerals, vitamins and nutrients. Celery is considered as an important medicinal plant, as it helps in curing various health disorders.
Here are a few undiscovered health benefits of celery:
-Celery reduces stress hormones, thereby regulating the stress in your body and providing relief.
-It is an extremely good food choice for those looking at weight reduction. Because it has little calories, you don't have to worry about turning fat.
-Celery is a natural source of Vitamin A and is thus good for improving eyesight.
-It contains natural organic sodium and so helps in regulating blood pressure.
-Drinking celery juice daily, effectively balances the body’s blood pH, neutralizing acidity and also aids in constipation and smooth bowel movement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Sanam Teri Kasam movie review: Intense and emotional