Researchers were inspired by toys such as a yoyo and whirlygig that is made using a spherical object suspended on threads which are then pulled to make it spin.
In this analysis of previous studies, researchers from the University of Canberra looked at the effects of at least four weeks of structured physical exercise on the brain function of adults.
When children eat to soothe their negative feelings, their food tends to be high in calories (eg, sweets) so they consume more calories.
Monkey fever, also known as Kyasanur Forest disease (KFD), is a tick-borne viral hemorrhagic fever endemic to South Asia.
In a video uploaded online, Shaimaa called bariatric surgeon Dr Muffazal Lakdawala, who has been treating Eman, a 'liar' adding that he is not giving right/factual updates about her sister's recovery.
Insecticide-treated nets have had the greatest impact, accounting for an estimated 69% of cases prevented through control tools.
- Project Ghatak: All you need to know about India's stealth combat drones
- Kashmir crisis: J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti meets PM Modi
- Shocking! Punjab ASI gets dragged along with car to catch drug peddler
- Ground report: How Naxals attacked CRPF battallion in Sukma!
- Chhattisgarh: 25 CRPF soldiers martyred in Naxal attack in Sukma
- LG G6 India launch today: Here's everything you need to know
- Baba Ramdev says 'I am safe and healthy, don't believe in any rumours'
- 7th Pay Commission: Final report on allowances in next few days, maximum HRA likely to be Rs 60,000
- Mehbooba Mufti meets PM Narendra Modi, says no talks until stone-pelting, retaliation by security forces ends in J&K
- MCD polls: 34 MLAs want Arvind Kejriwal's resignation as Delhi CM if AAP loses?