Drink, apply citrus fruits for natural glow
New Delhi: Bright coloured citrus fruits like orange, lemon and lime can make your skin glow.
Bollywood beauty and makeup expert Puja Taluja reveals how these Vitamin C rich fruits, known for their antioxidant properties, work well for your skin.
Lime juice: Take a lime, squeeze it and add it to a glass of warm water with honey in it. Take a spoon and mix the contents well. Drink it every morning before breakfast.
Lemon: Get glowing skin by simply rubbing a peeled lemon on your skin. But, don’t do it for long and be gentle while doing so. It shouldn’t be done longer than three minutes. Then wash it off with water.
Orange: After eating the fruit, do not throw the skin. It can be used on your face. Dry the peels and grind them. Use the powder with water on your skin. This works as a natural scrub.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets