Eating raspberries can enhance fertility
London: A new study has claimed that eating raspberries could potentially enhance fertility in both men and women.
The berries are believed to have high levels of Vitamin C, which is an essential nutrient in male fertility, and magnesium that helps in the production of testosterone.
Raspberries also contain 10 times additional antioxidants than tomatoes, and are potent in protecting sperm.
Even after a woman has conceived, the antioxidants continue to protect the embryo and decrease the risk of miscarriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray