Eating raspberries can enhance fertility
London: A new study has claimed that eating raspberries could potentially enhance fertility in both men and women.
The berries are believed to have high levels of Vitamin C, which is an essential nutrient in male fertility, and magnesium that helps in the production of testosterone.
Raspberries also contain 10 times additional antioxidants than tomatoes, and are potent in protecting sperm.
Even after a woman has conceived, the antioxidants continue to protect the embryo and decrease the risk of miscarriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding