Eating raspberries can enhance fertility
London: A new study has claimed that eating raspberries could potentially enhance fertility in both men and women.
The berries are believed to have high levels of Vitamin C, which is an essential nutrient in male fertility, and magnesium that helps in the production of testosterone.
Raspberries also contain 10 times additional antioxidants than tomatoes, and are potent in protecting sperm.
Even after a woman has conceived, the antioxidants continue to protect the embryo and decrease the risk of miscarriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply