Eating raspberries can enhance fertility
London: A new study has claimed that eating raspberries could potentially enhance fertility in both men and women.
The berries are believed to have high levels of Vitamin C, which is an essential nutrient in male fertility, and magnesium that helps in the production of testosterone.
Raspberries also contain 10 times additional antioxidants than tomatoes, and are potent in protecting sperm.
Even after a woman has conceived, the antioxidants continue to protect the embryo and decrease the risk of miscarriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?