Eating raspberries can enhance fertility
London: A new study has claimed that eating raspberries could potentially enhance fertility in both men and women.
The berries are believed to have high levels of Vitamin C, which is an essential nutrient in male fertility, and magnesium that helps in the production of testosterone.
Raspberries also contain 10 times additional antioxidants than tomatoes, and are potent in protecting sperm.
Even after a woman has conceived, the antioxidants continue to protect the embryo and decrease the risk of miscarriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj