Eating same food every day may lead to ill-health
London: Eating the same range of foods every day may take a toll on your health, an expert has said.
A survey has revealed that most people stick to toast and cereals for breakfast every day with sandwiches for lunch.
And they rely on a handful of favourites such as pasta, chips or pizza in the evenings.
Sixty-eight per cent of people questioned in the survey for PAGB, the trade association for over-the- counter medicines and food supplements, said they routinely buy the same things from the supermarket every week.
“Eating the same type of food every day is not only boring but could lead to deficiencies in certain nutrients,” a newspaper quoted Dietician Helen Bond as saying.
“It can also compromise the immune and digestive systems and, ultimately, long-term health,” he warned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- 'Will give up public life if found guilty in AgustaWestland scam'
- Date for estranged love-birds: Virat Kohli planning a dinner for Anushka Sharma?
- Do yoga, aquatic exercise to get relieve symptoms from multiple sclerosis
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Read Full Text: Vijay Mallya's resignation letter to Rajya Sabha