The study emphasised an urgent need for mosquito-control efforts to take into account the relationship between mosquitoes and cattle.
The surgery will be performed by Dr Sunil Dolwani, at the Cardiff and Vale University hospital in the UK, who will give a running commentary on what viewers are seeing.
Nutritional deficiency can also play its part in triggering or worsening the mental condition.
Researchers report that mosquitoes carrying dengue virus (DENV) can be genetically engineered, giving an increased resistance to infection by the virus.
NDM-1 was first detected in a Swedish patient of Indian origin who travelled to India in 2008.
Researchers at the University of Chicago Medical Centre in the US found that young adult smokers exposed to the use of traditional cigarettes, first-generation e-cigarettes or second generation vape pens experienced an immediate, significant and lasting increase in the desire to smoke.
The woman, who died in Nevada in September, had been hospitalised in India with for a femur fracture and hip problems.
Older adults who exercised showed good cardiac fitness levels which improved their memory performance and increased brain activity patterns compared to their low fit peers.
Depression accounted for nearly 15 per cent of the cardiovascular deaths.
Of particular note was that these brain abnormalities were found in a relatively young group, with the average age being 32 years old.
According to the researchers, exercises do not have to be intense to have anti-inflammatory effects, but a moderate session would suffice.
New 5D tech may help diagnose diseases from cell phone images
Gall bladder cancer is known as highly fatal because usually it is diagnosed at very advanced stages when the disease has already spread.
Children whose parents considered them to be overweight at age four or five tended to gain more weight by age 14 or 15.
The study found that daily consumption of hot red chilli peppers can lead to a 13 per cent reduction in total mortality, primarily in heart disease or stroke.
Scientists at UT Southwestern Medical Center have uncovered a chemical process behind anti-cancer properties of a spicy Indian pepper plant called the long pepper, whose suspected medicinal properties date back thousands of years.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has inaugurated its first "robot pharmacy" at Rashid Hospital in Dubai, as per a media report on Friday.
Malaria is spread when mosquitoes bite humans and release microscopic parasites, which live in the salivary glands of the mosquitoes, into the person's bloodstream.
These changes cause contraction in the structure of the uterus which further delays and causes longer labour stages, fuelling birth complications, the researchers said.
The study collected a myriad of measurements from participants for up to two years to detect deviations from their normal baseline for measurements such as heart rate and skin temperature.
The study found that sugar actually does not actually contribute to a food coma.
The research led by Dr Ravi Retnakaran, endocrinologist at Mount Sinai Hospital in Canada, found that higher blood pressure was an indication that a boy was more likely to be conceived, however, women with lower blood pressure tended to give birth to a girl.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant compound found in a variety of fruit and vegetables such as - oranges grapefruits, lemons, cabbages, green and red peppers, broccoli, strawberries, raspberries, etc.
With a production plant that is women-operated, the enterprise produces pads that are sustainable, highly-absorbent and non-toxic.
Tests in rat models with extreme cases of the disease showed a remarkable 20 percent survival rate over 100 days - roughly equivalent to 10 human years - with the tumours going into complete remission.
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Akhilesh Yadav emerges victorious; Ramgopal Yadav hints towards alliance with Congress
- BJP may announce its first list of candidates for UP elections today
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- DNA: DIHAR produces vegetables for Army in high areas
- Delhi horror: Pedophile held for sexually assaulting 600 girls
- Watch - Heavy snowfall in various parts of the world!
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti? - Part II
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Yogeshwar Dutt sets example for society, takes Re 1 as dowry ahead of January 16 wedding
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- India vs England, Pune ODI: Virat Kohli hits 27th hundred, equals Sachin Tendulkar's world record in chase — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- Latest Box Office collections of 'Dangal' and 'Ok Jaanu' are out!
- Salman Khan - Katrina Kaif will clash with Ranbir Kapoor – Here’s why
- RBI hikes ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 10,000 per day; no change in weekly withdrawal limit