Zee Media Bureau
You may have heard the saying “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” many times, but do you know the reasons why?
1. Apples are good source of soluble fiber which helps to ease intestinal disorders and control insulin levels.
2. Flavanols and procyanidins in apples may work in the body to exert cardiovascular benefits, suggests study.
3. Apples have low calorie content, around 50-80 calories per apple, and has no fat or sodium.
4. Apples are packed with B-complex vitamins (riboflavin, thiamin, and vitamin B-6) which help in maintaining red blood cells and the nervous system.
5. Phytonutrients in apples help protect the body from the harmful effects of free radicals.
Azam Khan calls Modi a Fascist
Don`t rush with the Lokpal :BJP
CBI questions Madhu Koda on Coalgate
Stop govt from appointing new Army chief: BJP to Election Commission