Five reasons to eat sprouts!
Zee Media Bureau/Irengbam Jenny
New Delhi: Sprouts are considered as the wonder-food because they are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw or cooked. It is also a rich source of protein, anti-oxidants and other vitamins. So, one must include sprouts in their daily diet to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Here are some reasons to eat sprouts:
- Sprouts is good for hair as it contains a decent amount of vitamin C. It also prevents a variety of hair disorders like alopecia, hirsutism.
- Eating raw sprouts is good for health as it increases digestion power and can flush out the impurities and detoxifies blood.
- Antioxidants present in sprouts prevents the corrosion of tissues, reducing the possibility of premature hair greying.
- Sprouts is good for weight loss as it has fewer calories which helps to keep the weight under control.
- It also helps in reducing blood cholesterol levels, which in turn reduces heart strokes and other heart issues.