Gorging on chocolates can actually help you lose weight!
London: A new research has found that consuming chocolates can actually help one shed off the extra kilos, as it speeds up the metabolism, which burns more calories.
Scientists from the University of Granada, Spain, discovered that people who ate large amounts of chocolate had far lower levels of fat, regardless of whether they lived an active lifestyle or had a healthy diet, the Daily Star reported.
One scientist said that the bottom line is that people who eat more chocolates have less of a problem with fat than those who don't.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev