Gorging on chocolates can actually help you lose weight!
London: A new research has found that consuming chocolates can actually help one shed off the extra kilos, as it speeds up the metabolism, which burns more calories.
Scientists from the University of Granada, Spain, discovered that people who ate large amounts of chocolate had far lower levels of fat, regardless of whether they lived an active lifestyle or had a healthy diet, the Daily Star reported.
One scientist said that the bottom line is that people who eat more chocolates have less of a problem with fat than those who don't.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani