Gorging on chocolates can actually help you lose weight!
London: A new research has found that consuming chocolates can actually help one shed off the extra kilos, as it speeds up the metabolism, which burns more calories.
Scientists from the University of Granada, Spain, discovered that people who ate large amounts of chocolate had far lower levels of fat, regardless of whether they lived an active lifestyle or had a healthy diet, the Daily Star reported.
One scientist said that the bottom line is that people who eat more chocolates have less of a problem with fat than those who don't.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?