Gorging on chocolates can actually help you lose weight!
London: A new research has found that consuming chocolates can actually help one shed off the extra kilos, as it speeds up the metabolism, which burns more calories.
Scientists from the University of Granada, Spain, discovered that people who ate large amounts of chocolate had far lower levels of fat, regardless of whether they lived an active lifestyle or had a healthy diet, the Daily Star reported.
One scientist said that the bottom line is that people who eat more chocolates have less of a problem with fat than those who don't.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon