Gorging on chocolates can actually help you lose weight!
London: A new research has found that consuming chocolates can actually help one shed off the extra kilos, as it speeds up the metabolism, which burns more calories.
Scientists from the University of Granada, Spain, discovered that people who ate large amounts of chocolate had far lower levels of fat, regardless of whether they lived an active lifestyle or had a healthy diet, the Daily Star reported.
One scientist said that the bottom line is that people who eat more chocolates have less of a problem with fat than those who don't.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees