Green coffee bean helps lose weight
London: Looking for weight loss without exercising? Well, green coffee bean is one of the best options as it helps you burn more fat without any side effects.
Green coffee bean is not a stimulant so it doesn`t make you jittery and nervous and raise your heart rate like roasted coffee or ephedra.
In fact, the green coffee bean has actually shown in some studies to help lower blood pressure - while still boosting metabolism.
They key ingredient in the green coffee bean is a very important natural active compound called chlorogenic acid, which works by inhibiting the release of glucose in the body, while at the same time boosting the metabolism or the "burning" of fat in the liver.
Because the green coffee bean is so bitter, researchers recommend taking it in capsule form.
The most recent study on green coffee bean was published in the Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity journal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site