Health benefits of Amla juice
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: The Amla or Neelikkai (Phyllanthus emblica) is also called Amalka in Hindi. It is also referred to as the Indian Gooseberry. Amla is one of the best herbs you can consume on daily basis without any side effects.
Here are a few reasons as to why you should consume amla juice and say yes to good heath.
- Amla works as a hair tonic and is an essential ingredient for hair care. It not just helps in strengthening of roots of hair, but also enriches hair growth. It also prevents dandruff and premature graying of hair.
- Amla juice is helpful in relieving constipation in piles. Also, it helps in regulating bowel movements and cures chronic constipation.
- Drink amla juice with honey in the morning to get that perfect glow on your face and blemish free skin.
- It is very useful in improving eyesight. It also counters diseases like reddening, itching and watering of eyes.
- And last but not the least, daily intake of amla juice helps in fighting bad breath and strengthens teeth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row