Health benefits of Amla juice
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: The Amla or Neelikkai (Phyllanthus emblica) is also called Amalka in Hindi. It is also referred to as the Indian Gooseberry. Amla is one of the best herbs you can consume on daily basis without any side effects.
Here are a few reasons as to why you should consume amla juice and say yes to good heath.
- Amla works as a hair tonic and is an essential ingredient for hair care. It not just helps in strengthening of roots of hair, but also enriches hair growth. It also prevents dandruff and premature graying of hair.
- Amla juice is helpful in relieving constipation in piles. Also, it helps in regulating bowel movements and cures chronic constipation.
- Drink amla juice with honey in the morning to get that perfect glow on your face and blemish free skin.
- It is very useful in improving eyesight. It also counters diseases like reddening, itching and watering of eyes.
- And last but not the least, daily intake of amla juice helps in fighting bad breath and strengthens teeth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Harshvardhan is more hardworking than me which is very surprising, says Anil Kapoor
- Three-year-old boy, rescued from a borewell in Gwalior, declared dead by doctors
- Thanks to natural forces, Antarctic temperature falls! But it's temporary
- I wanted to bat in the top seven for a long time, reveals Ravichandran Ashwin
- Ugly spat: Renuka Chowdhury reacts to Harsimrat Kaur's 'Kachra' allegation, calls it 'cheap political drama'