Health benefits of corn
Zee Media Bureau/R. Nandini
Corn in any form is healthy and must be added to your diet in order to gain from its several advantages!
Here are some super health benefits of corn:
Fights anaemia: Corn is rich in Iron and vitamin B12 which helps in forming new blood cells therefore no haemoglobin issues could be found.
Nourishes hair: The presence of vitamin A in corn, helps in bringing back the lost sheen and softness of the hair strands.
Improves vision: Vitamin A is also known for its vision strengthening effects.
Fights cancer: The abundance of antioxidants in corn fights cancer causing free radicals.
Prevents skin damage: The presence of vitamin A, C and lycopene promotes glowing skin by fighting off skin-damaging free radicals.
Aids digestion: Corn is a good source of dietary insoluble fibers which helps in maintaining the stomach health by keeping constipation at bay.
Energy boosters: Corn has carbohydrates which are excellent energy boosters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon