Health benefits of corn
Zee Media Bureau/R. Nandini
Corn in any form is healthy and must be added to your diet in order to gain from its several advantages!
Here are some super health benefits of corn:
Fights anaemia: Corn is rich in Iron and vitamin B12 which helps in forming new blood cells therefore no haemoglobin issues could be found.
Nourishes hair: The presence of vitamin A in corn, helps in bringing back the lost sheen and softness of the hair strands.
Improves vision: Vitamin A is also known for its vision strengthening effects.
Fights cancer: The abundance of antioxidants in corn fights cancer causing free radicals.
Prevents skin damage: The presence of vitamin A, C and lycopene promotes glowing skin by fighting off skin-damaging free radicals.
Aids digestion: Corn is a good source of dietary insoluble fibers which helps in maintaining the stomach health by keeping constipation at bay.
Energy boosters: Corn has carbohydrates which are excellent energy boosters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered