Health benefits of corn
Zee Media Bureau/R. Nandini
Corn in any form is healthy and must be added to your diet in order to gain from its several advantages!
Here are some super health benefits of corn:
Fights anaemia: Corn is rich in Iron and vitamin B12 which helps in forming new blood cells therefore no haemoglobin issues could be found.
Nourishes hair: The presence of vitamin A in corn, helps in bringing back the lost sheen and softness of the hair strands.
Improves vision: Vitamin A is also known for its vision strengthening effects.
Fights cancer: The abundance of antioxidants in corn fights cancer causing free radicals.
Prevents skin damage: The presence of vitamin A, C and lycopene promotes glowing skin by fighting off skin-damaging free radicals.
Aids digestion: Corn is a good source of dietary insoluble fibers which helps in maintaining the stomach health by keeping constipation at bay.
Energy boosters: Corn has carbohydrates which are excellent energy boosters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!