Health benefits of corn
Zee Media Bureau/R. Nandini
Corn in any form is healthy and must be added to your diet in order to gain from its several advantages!
Here are some super health benefits of corn:
Fights anaemia: Corn is rich in Iron and vitamin B12 which helps in forming new blood cells therefore no haemoglobin issues could be found.
Nourishes hair: The presence of vitamin A in corn, helps in bringing back the lost sheen and softness of the hair strands.
Improves vision: Vitamin A is also known for its vision strengthening effects.
Fights cancer: The abundance of antioxidants in corn fights cancer causing free radicals.
Prevents skin damage: The presence of vitamin A, C and lycopene promotes glowing skin by fighting off skin-damaging free radicals.
Aids digestion: Corn is a good source of dietary insoluble fibers which helps in maintaining the stomach health by keeping constipation at bay.
Energy boosters: Corn has carbohydrates which are excellent energy boosters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal