Healthy living: 5 foods you should never eat
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
Winter is a time when one tends to feel a bit lethargic and weight gain is certainly a concern that troubles all of us. Though those scrumptious cakes and candies might attract you, but all those best-tasting foods are actually some of the worst in terms of fat and calorie intake.
Here are five foods that you should skip and say yes to a healthy life.
Fried foods: Avoid eating fried foods as they have almost zero-nutritional value and are loaded with fats and calories.
Sugar: Consuming sugar in large amounts is dangerous for our health as excessive consumption may lead to obesity and other diseases like it can weaken insight and increase cholesterol.
White bread: It is bad for one’s health as it cannot be quickly converted into glucose. So it is advised to go a bit slow on white bread.
Frozen food: It is always feasible to have fresh food rather than consuming frozen food or canned food as they are high in sodium content which can eventually lead to blood pressure problems in future.
Soda: Consumption of diet and regular sodas on regular basis is not good for health as it can lead to obesity, kidney damage and high blood pressure.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed