Healthy living: 5 foods you should never eat
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
Winter is a time when one tends to feel a bit lethargic and weight gain is certainly a concern that troubles all of us. Though those scrumptious cakes and candies might attract you, but all those best-tasting foods are actually some of the worst in terms of fat and calorie intake.
Here are five foods that you should skip and say yes to a healthy life.
Fried foods: Avoid eating fried foods as they have almost zero-nutritional value and are loaded with fats and calories.
Sugar: Consuming sugar in large amounts is dangerous for our health as excessive consumption may lead to obesity and other diseases like it can weaken insight and increase cholesterol.
White bread: It is bad for one’s health as it cannot be quickly converted into glucose. So it is advised to go a bit slow on white bread.
Frozen food: It is always feasible to have fresh food rather than consuming frozen food or canned food as they are high in sodium content which can eventually lead to blood pressure problems in future.
Soda: Consumption of diet and regular sodas on regular basis is not good for health as it can lead to obesity, kidney damage and high blood pressure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Indian discus thrower Seema Punia qualifies for 2016 Rio Olympics
- Karan Singh Grover had a great time at 'The Kapil Sharma Show', wants to visit again!
- Delhi L-G Najeeb Jung refuses AAP govt’s proposed app-based premium bus service scheme
- Final phase of Q4 results, progress of monsoon to guide market
- Attention tax evaders: From June 1, declare black money and come clean or else....