How rice bran oil can help reduce cholesterol
New Delhi: Rice bran oil, which is very good for health, can protect the consumer from the dangers of coronary heart disease, diabetes, and cancer, it has been revealed.
Rice bran oil is the oil extracted from the oily layer in between the paddy husk and the white rice (polished rice). It is nutritionally superior edible oil providing immense benefits for the heart and general health which is one reason why the Japanese call it the 'heart oil', Diabetic Living India magazine reported.
According to human clinical studies conducted in the University of Lowell, the oil has significantly better cholesterol lowering properties compared to other popular oils. Scientists have attributed this to presence of Oryzanol in the oil.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read