Kids eating with parents `healthiest`
London: Children who eat the same meals as their parents are far more likely to have healthy diets than those who do not, a new study has revealed.
The study, which looked at 2,000 five-year-olds, suggested that eating the same food as mum and dad had a greater impact on a young child`s health than any other factor, including social background and snacking between meals, the Daily Express reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding