A day after her sister Shaimaa Salim leveled shocking allegations against bariatric surgeon Dr Muffazal Lakdawala and Saifee Hospital in a video uploaded online that has gone viral, now her mother, Thanaa Ahmed, too, released a scathing footage on Eman's health.
The team, working with colleagues at the University of Newcastle in the UK, created a technique which can keep proteins intact at high temperatures up to 100 degrees Celsius, by encasing them in silica cages.
The plastic 'womb' consists of a mixture of warm water and added salts, similar to amniotic fluid, to support and protect the foetus.
Researchers were inspired by toys such as a yoyo and whirlygig that is made using a spherical object suspended on threads which are then pulled to make it spin.
In this analysis of previous studies, researchers from the University of Canberra looked at the effects of at least four weeks of structured physical exercise on the brain function of adults.
- Project Ghatak: All you need to know about India's stealth combat drones
- Chhattisgarh: 25 CRPF soldiers martyred in Naxal attack in Sukma
- Delhi MCD Election Results 2017: Confident of BJP's win in civic polls, says Manoj Tiwari
- Shocking! Punjab ASI gets dragged along with car to catch drug peddler
- Kashmir crisis: J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti meets PM Modi
- Check bse.odisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic; Odisha BSE HSC Class 10 Results 2017, BSE Odisha Results 2017, Odisha Matric Results 2017 declared
- MCD Election Results 2017 LIVE: Ajay Maken resigns as Delhi Congress president; BJP heads for sweeping victory
- Baba Ramdev says 'I am safe and healthy, don't believe in any rumours'
- 7th Pay Commission: Final report on allowances in next few days, maximum HRA likely to be Rs 60,000
- MCD polls: 34 MLAs want Arvind Kejriwal's resignation as Delhi CM if AAP loses?