Now, chocolate that won`t make you pile on pounds
London: An Indian chocolatier, based in London, has brought out chocolates that can contain as little as 20 calories a bar.
Aneesh Popat`s recipe doesn`t have high-calorie ingredients like butter, cream and eggs instead he combines flavour-infused water with cocoa to create The Chocolatier, the Daily Express reported.
The 25-year-old maths graduate`s chocolates have flavours of fizzy cola and strawberry mint to chai tea and apple pie.
His chocolates are already supplied to Michelin star restaurant Apicius in Cranbrook, Kent, and five star hotel Le Meridien in London.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'