Now, chocolate that won`t make you pile on pounds
London: An Indian chocolatier, based in London, has brought out chocolates that can contain as little as 20 calories a bar.
Aneesh Popat`s recipe doesn`t have high-calorie ingredients like butter, cream and eggs instead he combines flavour-infused water with cocoa to create The Chocolatier, the Daily Express reported.
The 25-year-old maths graduate`s chocolates have flavours of fizzy cola and strawberry mint to chai tea and apple pie.
His chocolates are already supplied to Michelin star restaurant Apicius in Cranbrook, Kent, and five star hotel Le Meridien in London.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'