Scientist develops new super smoothie
London: For those looking for the perfect healthy drink, a new super smoothie could be the answer.
A scientist from Georgia has developed a new smoothie named SaVse, which is a cocktail of broccoli, spinach and kale, which could potentially fulfill the `green` requirements of our body.
The American producers assert that the concoction allows people to add "super vegetables" to their diet in a "natural and easy way," the Daily Express reported.
The inventor of the green cocktail, Guka Tavberidze, said that it is based on his mother`s recipe.
He said that they wanted to create a drink as nutritious as possible, just like those made in the family kitchen.
"We`re on a mission to make vegetables tastier and easier," he added.
SaVse comes in three flavours - Super Green (broccoli, pear, spinach, kale, kiwi, lemon and banana); Super Red (strawberry, broccoli, celery, kale , orange and spinach) and Super Purple (beetroot, apple, avocado, lime, mango and lemon).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress