Skip oily food in the morning
New Delhi: Workaholics tend to skip breakfast or indulge in fast food to save time. But the habit is unhealthy, says a nutritionist adding that consuming fatty and oily food is not an ideal way to start the day.
Ambica Sharma, nutritionist, Columbia Asia Hospital, Ghaziabad, shares a list of food items that should be avoided:
- Paranthas dripping with oil or ghee are a big no. Even if you wish to eat them, avoid using excess oil and ghee and have them with curd.
- Poori-Aaloo is a common breakfast for those who stay in hostels. It is not a healthy option. If there is no other choice, use a paper or tissue to soak the excess oil in Pooris.
- Junk food like chips, fried fast food and soft drinks or sweets like candy must be avoided too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed