Summer special: 3 great drinks to quench your thirst
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Summer is here with all its heat, with sweat and high humidity levels leaving you exhausted. A good and chilling drink is all that one needs to say goodbye to the summer heat instantly.
So, beat the heat this summer with these cool drinks that will soothe your thirst and will leave you wanting for more.
Lemonade: Lemonade is one really good option to revitalize your weary senses. It flushes out all the toxins and impurities that can build up in the body leaving you refreshed.
Sweet Lassi: Lassi is another drink that soothes you instantly. Since yogurt is full of healthy beneficial bacteria and digestive enzymes, drinking a glass of lassi not just gives you the needful energy, but also helps in digestion and burning excess fat. (If sugar is not added to it).
Aam ka panna: This summer drink from our very own Indian kitchen is best to fight against heat stroke and also is a rich source of vitamin C therefore boosting immunity. The antioxidants present in mangoes help in fighting cancer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday