Summer special: 3 great drinks to quench your thirst
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Summer is here with all its heat, with sweat and high humidity levels leaving you exhausted. A good and chilling drink is all that one needs to say goodbye to the summer heat instantly.
So, beat the heat this summer with these cool drinks that will soothe your thirst and will leave you wanting for more.
Lemonade: Lemonade is one really good option to revitalize your weary senses. It flushes out all the toxins and impurities that can build up in the body leaving you refreshed.
Sweet Lassi: Lassi is another drink that soothes you instantly. Since yogurt is full of healthy beneficial bacteria and digestive enzymes, drinking a glass of lassi not just gives you the needful energy, but also helps in digestion and burning excess fat. (If sugar is not added to it).
Aam ka panna: This summer drink from our very own Indian kitchen is best to fight against heat stroke and also is a rich source of vitamin C therefore boosting immunity. The antioxidants present in mangoes help in fighting cancer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city