Summer special: 3 great drinks to quench your thirst
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Summer is here with all its heat, with sweat and high humidity levels leaving you exhausted. A good and chilling drink is all that one needs to say goodbye to the summer heat instantly.
So, beat the heat this summer with these cool drinks that will soothe your thirst and will leave you wanting for more.
Lemonade: Lemonade is one really good option to revitalize your weary senses. It flushes out all the toxins and impurities that can build up in the body leaving you refreshed.
Sweet Lassi: Lassi is another drink that soothes you instantly. Since yogurt is full of healthy beneficial bacteria and digestive enzymes, drinking a glass of lassi not just gives you the needful energy, but also helps in digestion and burning excess fat. (If sugar is not added to it).
Aam ka panna: This summer drink from our very own Indian kitchen is best to fight against heat stroke and also is a rich source of vitamin C therefore boosting immunity. The antioxidants present in mangoes help in fighting cancer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured