Summer special: 3 great drinks to quench your thirst
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Summer is here with all its heat, with sweat and high humidity levels leaving you exhausted. A good and chilling drink is all that one needs to say goodbye to the summer heat instantly.
So, beat the heat this summer with these cool drinks that will soothe your thirst and will leave you wanting for more.
Lemonade: Lemonade is one really good option to revitalize your weary senses. It flushes out all the toxins and impurities that can build up in the body leaving you refreshed.
Sweet Lassi: Lassi is another drink that soothes you instantly. Since yogurt is full of healthy beneficial bacteria and digestive enzymes, drinking a glass of lassi not just gives you the needful energy, but also helps in digestion and burning excess fat. (If sugar is not added to it).
Aam ka panna: This summer drink from our very own Indian kitchen is best to fight against heat stroke and also is a rich source of vitamin C therefore boosting immunity. The antioxidants present in mangoes help in fighting cancer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman