Top 5 health benefits of cherries
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Not already a fan of cherries? Well you should become one because they are a pack of healthy punch. The red, juicy, delicious cherries are one of the healthiest fruits to be included in your diet.
Read on to know the bountiful health benefits of cherries:
-Cherries help our body to fight against cancer, ageing, headaches etc. as they contain antioxidants.
-They help in regulating blood pressure levels and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
-Gout patients who consume cherries get relief from intense pain associated with arthritis.
-Eating cherries can also help you get a good night sleep as it contains melatonin.
-Cherries also acts as a wonderful anti-inflammatory agent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!