Top 5 health benefits of cherries
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Not already a fan of cherries? Well you should become one because they are a pack of healthy punch. The red, juicy, delicious cherries are one of the healthiest fruits to be included in your diet.
Read on to know the bountiful health benefits of cherries:
-Cherries help our body to fight against cancer, ageing, headaches etc. as they contain antioxidants.
-They help in regulating blood pressure levels and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
-Gout patients who consume cherries get relief from intense pain associated with arthritis.
-Eating cherries can also help you get a good night sleep as it contains melatonin.
-Cherries also acts as a wonderful anti-inflammatory agent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you