Top 5 health benefits of cherries
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Not already a fan of cherries? Well you should become one because they are a pack of healthy punch. The red, juicy, delicious cherries are one of the healthiest fruits to be included in your diet.
Read on to know the bountiful health benefits of cherries:
-Cherries help our body to fight against cancer, ageing, headaches etc. as they contain antioxidants.
-They help in regulating blood pressure levels and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
-Gout patients who consume cherries get relief from intense pain associated with arthritis.
-Eating cherries can also help you get a good night sleep as it contains melatonin.
-Cherries also acts as a wonderful anti-inflammatory agent.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India