Top 5 health benefits of cherries
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Not already a fan of cherries? Well you should become one because they are a pack of healthy punch. The red, juicy, delicious cherries are one of the healthiest fruits to be included in your diet.
Read on to know the bountiful health benefits of cherries:
-Cherries help our body to fight against cancer, ageing, headaches etc. as they contain antioxidants.
-They help in regulating blood pressure levels and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
-Gout patients who consume cherries get relief from intense pain associated with arthritis.
-Eating cherries can also help you get a good night sleep as it contains melatonin.
-Cherries also acts as a wonderful anti-inflammatory agent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city