Want to beat the blues? Eat blueberries,green veggies
London: Feeling depressed? Include blueberries, cocoa and green vegetables in your daily diet.
Scientists have found how micronutrients found in certain fruits and vegetables can have a rapid impact on brain.
They found that some foods like blueberries, cocoa and green vegetables provide an instant boost to our mental sharpness and mood, and help to ward off depression.
“Certain micronutrients can have a big influence on moods,” the Daily Star quoted Dr Emma Williams of the British Nutrition Foundation, as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site