Which professionals drink most coffee?
Washington: Nurses drink the most coffee followed closely by physicians, a new study has found.
The study, which was conducted by Career Builder and Dunkin Donuts wanted on more than 3,600 workers, found that more than two in five Americans say they are less productive without coffee.
40 percent of those surveyed between the ages of 18-24 admit they can`t concentrate without coffee.
The study also found that 37 percent of American workers drink two or more cups of coffee during their workday, ABC News reported.
The 12 heaviest coffee drinkers are:
Financial/Insurance sales representatives
Marketing/Public Relations professionals
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY