Why morning coffee is not the best way to start your day
Melbourne: A health expert has claimed that even though coffee helps many people get out of bed early in the morning, one is better off without it.
According to News.com.au, morning coffee gives people an adrenalin rush, but after the hormones subside, the high is followed by a crash and leaves you feeling stressed the rest of the day.
Award winning trainer Paul Nichols believes that morning exercise is a great replacement for coffee, as it releases mood-boosting hormones and kick starts the body's energy-burning engines.
Nichols added that one should form an emotional connection with morning exercise, because emotion will trump the logical side of the brain that tells you to stay in bed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family