Why morning coffee is not the best way to start your day
Melbourne: A health expert has claimed that even though coffee helps many people get out of bed early in the morning, one is better off without it.
According to News.com.au, morning coffee gives people an adrenalin rush, but after the hormones subside, the high is followed by a crash and leaves you feeling stressed the rest of the day.
Award winning trainer Paul Nichols believes that morning exercise is a great replacement for coffee, as it releases mood-boosting hormones and kick starts the body's energy-burning engines.
Nichols added that one should form an emotional connection with morning exercise, because emotion will trump the logical side of the brain that tells you to stay in bed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci
- Nation remembers "Missile Man" APJ Abdul Kalam on his 1st death anniversary
- SHOCKING! Narsingh Yadav wanted to kill himself after dope test fiasco?
- Whoa! Ranbir Kapoor's new house is ready, GUESS who designed it?
- East India's first cadaver liver transplant in Kolkata