Why morning coffee is not the best way to start your day
Melbourne: A health expert has claimed that even though coffee helps many people get out of bed early in the morning, one is better off without it.
According to News.com.au, morning coffee gives people an adrenalin rush, but after the hormones subside, the high is followed by a crash and leaves you feeling stressed the rest of the day.
Award winning trainer Paul Nichols believes that morning exercise is a great replacement for coffee, as it releases mood-boosting hormones and kick starts the body's energy-burning engines.
Nichols added that one should form an emotional connection with morning exercise, because emotion will trump the logical side of the brain that tells you to stay in bed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!