Why morning coffee is not the best way to start your day
Melbourne: A health expert has claimed that even though coffee helps many people get out of bed early in the morning, one is better off without it.
According to News.com.au, morning coffee gives people an adrenalin rush, but after the hormones subside, the high is followed by a crash and leaves you feeling stressed the rest of the day.
Award winning trainer Paul Nichols believes that morning exercise is a great replacement for coffee, as it releases mood-boosting hormones and kick starts the body's energy-burning engines.
Nichols added that one should form an emotional connection with morning exercise, because emotion will trump the logical side of the brain that tells you to stay in bed.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times