Why morning coffee is not the best way to start your day
Melbourne: A health expert has claimed that even though coffee helps many people get out of bed early in the morning, one is better off without it.
According to News.com.au, morning coffee gives people an adrenalin rush, but after the hormones subside, the high is followed by a crash and leaves you feeling stressed the rest of the day.
Award winning trainer Paul Nichols believes that morning exercise is a great replacement for coffee, as it releases mood-boosting hormones and kick starts the body's energy-burning engines.
Nichols added that one should form an emotional connection with morning exercise, because emotion will trump the logical side of the brain that tells you to stay in bed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you