World`s worst diets revealed
Melbourne: The lemon detox diet - a two-week water, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and maple syrup fad - has been called the worst diet for the third year in a row, a survey has revealed.
According to a Dietitians Association of Australia survey of 200 members, the SkinnyMe tea and the Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge were placed in second and third positions.
On the same day that this research was released, the US News and World Report revealed their pick of the best and worst diets of 2014.
The new research termed DASH as the best diet plan as it has maximum flexibility and allows for all kinds of meats, fruits, vegetables and grains, but foods loaded with salt, sugar and fat are to be avoided.
However, Atkins diet was placed at twenty ninth place for calling for a radical carb dump and heavy consumption of meat.
Tied at the same place with Atkins was Raw Food Diet, which is one of the most difficult plans to pull off. Raw food is most commonly defined as not "cooked, processed, microwaved, irradiated, genetically engineered or exposed to pesticides or herbicides, the mag explained.
At the last place that is thirty first Dukan diet was tied up with Paleo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016