London: Keeping your home obsessively clean could make your children more likely to develop a life-threatening peanut allergy, a new research has revealed.Peanut allergy commonly causes breathing problems, but occasionally results in fatal anaphylactic shock.The number of British youngsters with the condition is believed to have doubled in the past 20 years, with children of wealthy middle-class parents being the most vulnerable of all.Researchers said this might be because children from wealthy backgrounds enjoy an excessively clean lifestyle, which leaves their developing immune systems unfamiliar with many germs.When these children are later exposed to new irritants, including harmless foods such as nuts, their body is more likely to have an allergic reaction to them.
Pakistan violates ceasefire again, opens fire at RS Pura sector in J&K
PM Modi to lead BJP Parliamentary Party in both houses of Parliament
BJP will continue animosity with Moradabad SSP for years: Laxmikant Bajpai
UPSC aspirants protest outside Rajnath Singh`s residence