Last Updated: Sunday, June 15, 2014, 17:35
Bangladesh has confirmed the first case of the deadly Middle East Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus (MERS) after a man returned from the US via Abu Dhabi was found afflicted with it.
Last Updated: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 11:22
A senior official of Abu Dhabi Municipality has warned that black henna contains toxic chemicals which can cause burns, allergic reactions and can be fatal if used extensively.
Last Updated: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 18:45
Bill Gates announced in Abu Dhabi today that his foundation will contribute USD 1.8 billion to the Global Polio Eradication Initiative, a third of the total funds needed.