3 ways to prevent wrinkles
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
Doesn’t that first wrinkle line on your face trouble you day and night? Yes, it does. Growing old is inevitable. Ageing is the process that occurs when the body cells fall prey to external elements and wither off. So, don’t just sit and wait, rather indulge yourself in some implausible ways that help you regain that vigour and vitality.
Stay away from sun rays: Since it is winter time and most of us enjoy sitting out and soaking that sun, but sun rays are beneficial only in moderate amounts. The UV rays from the sun are a major cause of wrinkles.
Eat foods rich in Vitamins: Foods rich in Vitamins especially Vitamins A, C and E are not just beneficial for the skin, but also improve overall health and keeps wrinkles at bay.
Sleep right: A good night`s sleep of at least eight hours is a must to keep your skin healthy and wrinkle free.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir