3 ways to prevent wrinkles
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
Doesn’t that first wrinkle line on your face trouble you day and night? Yes, it does. Growing old is inevitable. Ageing is the process that occurs when the body cells fall prey to external elements and wither off. So, don’t just sit and wait, rather indulge yourself in some implausible ways that help you regain that vigour and vitality.
Stay away from sun rays: Since it is winter time and most of us enjoy sitting out and soaking that sun, but sun rays are beneficial only in moderate amounts. The UV rays from the sun are a major cause of wrinkles.
Eat foods rich in Vitamins: Foods rich in Vitamins especially Vitamins A, C and E are not just beneficial for the skin, but also improve overall health and keeps wrinkles at bay.
Sleep right: A good night`s sleep of at least eight hours is a must to keep your skin healthy and wrinkle free.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi