5 beauty benefits of Rosewater
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: A lot of care has to be taken in summer season to avoid beauty woes such as body tanning. A healthy skin and perfect radiance tops the wish list of every woman, irrespective of her age and profession. It is not possible to rush to the salon to get an expensive beauty treatment everyday. So, here are the tips on how rosewater can help keep your skin glowing and healthy this summer:
-Rosewater has anti-inflammatory properties and thus can help you get rid of itchy and over-heated skin.
-It acts as a wonderful cleansing agent and removes all the dirt from the skin pores thereby preventing acne.
-It helps clear blemishes easily from the skin. Apply rosewater daily either in the morning or before going to sleep and notice the difference.
-One can also use rosewater as a conditioner after shampooing your hair.
-Rosewater can be used in various home-made beauty packs to hydrate and freshen up your skin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days